Best solution under extreme conditions
Tantalum and niobium are characterized by high corrosion resistance and ductility at elevated temperatures. These properties provide many benefits to the chemical process industry, for example, to produce reactor coatings, heat-exchangers and pipelines. In the aerospace and energy industries, tantalum and niobium increase the corrosion resistance of alloys in turbine blades.
As one of the leading suppliers of tantalum and niobium metal powders and compounds, we are a reliable partner for customers in all industries. Our products are characterized by their consistently high quality and customized application technology support.
With our experience and expertise in application technology, we can provide engineered product solutions to your demanding, technically-challenging and unique requirements.
- AMPERTEC® Niobium Pentachloride (NbCI5)
- AMPERTEC® Spherical Niobium
- AMPERTEC® Spherical Tantalum
- AMPERTEC® Tantalum Pentachloride (TaCI5)
- Nickel Niobium (NiNb)
- Niobium Ammonium Oxalate (NAmOx)
- Niobium Pentoxide (Nb2O5)
- Tantalum High Purity Powder (Ta HP)
- Tantalum Metallurgical Grade Powder (Ta)
- Tantalum Oxalate Solution